No pain, no gain

Who would want to give up chocolate? Not many people, including me. Obviously I had a mad 2 minutes in which it seemed like a good idea, but that was weeks ago and I've come to my senses now. All too late though, I had already committed myself to the fabulous 'Stuff Your Rucksack' scheme for a trip to Nepal in April. This will see me forced to leave the kitchen sink behind and instead fill my rucksack with far more useful things to support the work of Nepal Schools Aid (UK) with disadvantaged children in Kathmandu.

Instead of financial support I am seeking donations of coloured paper/crayons/finger paints/maps/plastic letters to take to Nepal. If you would like to make a financial donation though, it would of course be very welcome. Please click on the link to My Charity page.
*Update - educational posters are also urgently needed as a priority!*

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Day 27:muchos excitement

So much excitement in fact, that I forgot to update the blog.
Today I ordered 27 posters to take to Nepal, hurray! They should be here early next week, which is lucky since we are leaving at the end of it.
Also, we are looking after the dog-in-law for a few days and he is all cheery and affectionate  - much the thing for lack of chocolate miseries.

No comments:

Post a Comment